[SPOILERS] Full Game Map

• administrators

One of the great things about being on vacation is that I have no obligations and can do what I want. Well, Metroid: Samus Returns just came out and I felt like making a map for it with everything. So here you go.

Metroid: Samus Returns Map

• Aww yiss

• Great map, best one I've seen thus far. Only two areas I can see for improvement....the item spheres could be labeled for what powerup they actually contain, and the location of the non-metroid bosses could be added. Any chance you'll do a 2nd version to add this information?

• administrators

@kthulhu I'd just need three boss icons for the bosses. All the existing icons are from the game, so I or someone a lot better would have to make them. As for upgrade labels, yeah I was thinking about how to do that best. Without making icons for each of those, I'd have to find room and a way way to display labels for all of them, so I'll think about that. Was planning on switching out the icons with the raw transparent version ripped from the game anyway.

Looks like your connection to MetroidHQ was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.