Donation Prizes

• administrators

Hey everyone! I wanted to create a thread to keep everyone posted on where I am at with sending out the donation prizes. I've been super busy catching up with work / family / life after the marathon, so I haven't had a chance to start mailing anything out yet - but I will be doing so shortly. After writing this post I'm off to acquire tubes for the posters (something I tried to do yesterday, but all three post offices near me were out of them). Anyway, here are the recipients of the prizes and the corresponding status, which I will be keeping up to date:

@Nostradankus

• Custom Gameboy Advance (still in production - shell is currently off getting laser engravings) (ETA TBD)
    • Art poster; Samus in Varia Suit w/o helmet by Ivan Flores (ETA shipping in 1 - 3 days)
    • Metroid Sticker (ETA shipping in 1 - 3 days)
    • MHQ Keychain (ETA ~ 2 weeks)

BlazingGreyFox

• Art poster; Samus in Varia w/o helmet by unknown artist (ETA shipping in 1 - 3 days)
    • Art poster; Zero Suit Samus by Ivan Flores (ETA shipping in 1 - 3 days)

JJtheGamerGuy

• A special prize for being our first donor of MHQThon2017 (ETA ~2 weeks, probably ship w/ keychain)

More winners and subsequent info coming shortly, going to try and take care of these top three this morning.
    Please let me know if you think there are any errors here and I'll be sure to correct them!

• Is this all the Donation prizes?

Looks like your connection to MetroidHQ was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.