Hi, I'm new!

• Oh boy, it's BrotherTime!

• Hey guys, iPonder1024 here! I joined MHQ back in 2008 (how things have changed in the world) as just a young lad, and my first Metroid game was Prime 1/Fusion. Oddly enough I found Metroid: Fusion outside on the ground just a few days after discovering Prime 1, and really kicked off my addiction to video games as a whole. I remember the community back on MHQ and how it was just well.... kind of cool for me.

I was so surprised to see the legacy of MHQ still being pushed on!!! Everything Metroid related is dropping one by one, and the world is getting dark...(lol) I really hope there is still money in a good traditional Metroid game! Anyways, it's good to see you Gendreavus even if you don't remember me haha. Is there anyone else still around? Flyboy? His name seems to be the only one I can remember... anyways it was kind of cool to see this, I'll check back for MHQ again as I always have. It was good to see this.

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to MetroidHQ was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.